WELCOME TO AL-MANARAT HEIGHTS ISLAMIC SCHOOL
In addition to our onsite learning, we are pleased to announce the launch of a new Online Islamic School. Students now have the option of learning in-person or through live online classes. The Online Islamic School will be catered to all students around the globe as long as they have access to high-speed internet, a PC, mic, and camera.
Students in-person must read Protocols for COVID-19 Hybrid Learning before they register.
Admissions are on a First-Come-First-Serve basis, entrance test results, and with the sole discretion of the Al-Manarat Heights School Committee.
Steps to register your child for 2021-2022:
- Email email@example.com to schedule an entrance test for your child. The admin will email you the English and Math topics that the student needs to be aware of for the entrance test.
- After the student successfully passes the test, you will be prompted to complete the registration form.
- We will email the parent to confirm the enrollment of their child.
Note the following:
- All the documentation should be attached as per the checklist below
- Incomplete and/or late applications may not be accepted
- The registration fee and supply fees will be deducted at the time of application and tuition fee payments will be deducted from September.
For admission information, call the school office at 905-997-0260 or 905-997-0269
ADDRESS: 2550 Argentia Road, Unit 121, Mississauga, ON, CANADA L5N 5R1
- Registration Form
- Tuition and Supply Fee
- 1 Recent Passport Size Photo
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Copy of Health Card
Student’s Grade / Stream
Al-Manarat Heights will use the following Chart to know which Grade / Stream matches the age of your child.
|Year of Birth||GRADE AT AL-MANARAT HEIGHTS|
|2017||MONTESSORI – CASA 1|
|2016||MONTESSORI – CASA 2|
|2015||GRADE – 1|
|2014||GRADE – 2|
|2013||GRADE – 3|
|2012||GRADE – 4|
|2011||GRADE – 5|
|2010||GRADE – 6|
|2009||GRADE – 7|
|2008||GRADE – 8|
The prospective student will be scheduled for an entrance exam to assess aptitude and abilities. The students will be tested on basic English and Math concepts from the previous grade. For example, if a student is entering Grade 4, then the entrance test will be on Grade 3 English and Math. Montessori students do not write an entrance test.
If the grade reaches its maximum capacity, the prospective students will be placed on a waiting list.
Fee Structure (2021 – 2022)
|Tuition Fee Per Student (10 Months)||$ 5200 Annually|
|New Student Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)||$ 75|
|Supply Fee (Non-Refundable)||$ 250 per student / Year|
Grades 1 – 8
|Tuition Fee Per Student (10 Months)||$ 5000 Annually|
|Supply Fee (Non-Refundable)||$ 250 per student/ Year|
|New Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)||$ 75|
|Tuition Fee Per Student (10 Months)||$ 4500 Annually|
|Supply Fee (Non-Refundable)||$ 200 per student/ Year|
As part of our ongoing efforts to facilitate education, Al-Manarat offers student scholarships to low-income families. To apply for scholarships/bursaries, please fill out the SCHOLARSHIP FORM and submit it along with your application. You can email or drop off a hard copy physically.
- Direct Payment
- First payment September 1st and last payment June 1st
- The Supply Fee can be made by cheque or cash
- NSF charges: Paid by the Parents/ Guardians
Cleanliness and neatness in appearance is a duty incumbent upon all Muslims. The school uniform must be worn properly by all students.
Boys – Beige shirts, green pants & green sweaters, black shoes and black socks.
Girls – Beige shirts, beige hijaab, green sweaters, green tunics, black shoes and black socks.
Monday – Friday 8:45 AM – 3:30 PM