WELCOME TO AL-MANARAT HEIGHTS ISLAMIC SCHOOL
We are pleased to announce the launch of a new Online Islamic School. Students now have the option of learning in-person or through live online classes. The Online Islamic School will be catered to all students around the globe as long as they have access to high-speed internet, a PC, mic, and camera.
Students in-person must read Protocols for COVID-19 Hybrid Learning before they register.
Admissions are on a First-Come-First-Serve basis and within the sole discretion of the Al-Manarat Heights School Committee.
steps to register your children
Here are the steps to register your children:
- Fill out the registration form and pay the registration fee of $50 per student. (Please email us a copy of the void cheque and the registration fee will be deducted directly from your bank)
- After the registration form and the registration fee is received, an entrance exam will be scheduled.
- Once the entrance exam is cleared then you will complete the rest of the forms and your registration will be confirmed.
- All forms must be completed and signed.
- The forms can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com. Alternatively, e-forms can be submitted.
- The documentation should be attached as per the checklist below
- Incomplete and/or late applications may not be accepted
- The registration fee will be deducted at the time of application, the supply will be deducted in August, and tuition fee payments will be deducted from September.
For admission information, call the school office at 905-997-0260 or 905-997-0269
ADDRESS: 2550 Argentia Road, Unit 121, Mississauga, ON, CANADA L5N 5R1
- Registration Form
- Parental Agreement Form
- Medical Form
- Financial Contract Form
- Tuition and Supply Fee
- 1 Recent Passport Size Photos
- A copy of the Birth Certificate
- A copy of Immunization Records
- A copy of the Health Card
Student’s Grade / Stream
Al-Manarat Heights will use the following Chart to know which Grade / Stream matches the age of your child.
|Year of Birth||GRADE AT AL-MANARAT HEIGHTS|
|2016||MONTESSORI – CASA 1|
|2015||MONTESSORI – CASA 2|
|2014||GRADE – 1|
|2013||GRADE – 2|
|2012||GRADE – 3|
|2011||GRADE – 4|
|2010||GRADE – 5|
|2009||GRADE – 6|
|2008||GRADE – 7|
|2007||GRADE – 8|
Once a complete application is received, and it meets minimum requirements, the prospective student will be scheduled for an entrance exam to assess aptitude and abilities.
If the grade reaches its maximum capacity, the prospective students will be placed on a waiting list.
|Tuition Fee Per Student (10 Months)||$ 4950 Annually|
|New Student Registration Fee (Non Refundable)||$ 50|
|Supply Fee (Non Refundable)||$ 250 per student / Year|
Grades 1 – 8
|Tuition Fee Per Student (10 Months)||$ 4750 Annually|
|Supply Fee (Non-Refundable)||$ 250 per student/ Year|
|New Registration Fee (Non Refundable)||$ 50|
|Tuition Fee Per Student (10 Months)||$ 4250 Annually|
|Supply Fee (Non-Refundable)||$ 200 per student/ Year|
As part of our ongoing efforts to facilitate education, Al-Manarat offers student scholarships to low income families. To apply for scholarship/bursaries please fill the SCHOLARSHIP FORM and submit along with your application.
- Direct Payment
- First payment September 1st, 2020 and last payment June 1st, 2021
- The Supply Fee can be made by cheque or cash
- NSF charges: Paid by the Parents/ Guardians
Cleanliness and neatness in appearance is a duty incumbent upon all Muslims. The school uniform must be worn properly by all students.
Boys – Beige shirts, green pants & green sweaters, black shoes and black socks.
Girls – Beige shirts, green pants, green sweaters, green tunics, black shoes and black socks.