Academic Year 2020 / 2021
Welcome to AlManarat Heights Islamic School.
Admissions are on First-Come-First-Serve basis and with sole discretion of Al-Manarat Heights School Committee.
- All forms must be printed, completed and signed.
- Hard-copy of the forms and documentations should be attached as per the checklist below.
- Incomplete and/or late applications may not be accepted.
- Please drop off the application at the school campus during the office hours
Office Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am to 3:30pm
ADDRESS: 2550 Argentia Road, Unit 121, Mississauga, ON, L5N 5R1
- Registration Form
- Parental Agreement Form
- Medical Form
- Financial Contract Form
- Tuition and Supply Fee
- 1 Recent Passport Size Photos
- A copy of Birth Certificate
- A copy of Immunization Records
- A copy of Health Card
Student’s Grade / Stream
Al-Manarat Heights will use the following Chart to know which Grade / Stream matches the age of your child.
|Year of Birth||GRADE AT AL-MANARAT HEIGHTS|
|2016||MONTESSORI – CASA 1|
|2015||MONTESSORI – CASA 2|
|2014||GRADE – 1|
|2013||GRADE – 2|
|2012||GRADE – 3|
|2011||GRADE – 4|
|2010||GRADE – 5|
|2009||GRADE – 6|
|2008||GRADE – 7|
|2007||GRADE – 8|
Once a complete application is received, and it meets minimum requirements, the prospective student will be scheduled for an entrance exam to assess aptitude and abilities.
If the grade reaches its maximum capacity, the prospective students will be placed on a waiting list.
Academic Year 2020 / 2021
Fee Structure for Montessori
|Tuition Fee Per Student (10 Months)||$ 4900 Annually|
|New Student Registration Fee (Non Refundable)||$ 50|
|Supply Fee (Non Refundable)||$ 250 per student / Year|
Fee Structure for Grades 1 – 8
|Tuition Fee Per Student (10 Months)||$ 4650 Annually|
|Supply Fee (Non-Refundable)||$ 250 per student/ Year|
|New Registration Fee (Non Refundable)||$ 50|
Fee Structure for Hifz
|Tuition Fee Per Student (10 Months)||$ 4250 Annually|
|Supply Fee (Non-Refundable)||$ 200 per student/ Year|
As part of our ongoing efforts to facilitate education, Al-Manarat offers student scholarships to low income families. To apply for scholarship/bursaries please fill the SCHOLARSHIP FORM and submit along with your application.
- Direct Payment : Complete the FINANCIAL CONTRACT FORM
- First payment September 1st, 2020 and last payment June 1st, 2021
- The Supply Fee can be made by cheque or cash
- NSF charges: Paid by the Parents/ Guardians or $ 25 will be applied.
- Late Fee Charges: $25.00 per Month (Fee payments not received by the due date will be subject to late payment fees)
Cleanliness and neatness in appearance is a duty incumbent upon all Muslims. The school uniform must be worn properly by all students.
Boys – Beige shirts, green pants & green sweaters, black shoes and black socks.
Girls – Beige shirts, green pants, green sweaters, green tunics, black shoes and black socks.
Monday – Friday 8:15 AM – 3:15 PM